Government Authority:

  • Subdivision of urban and rural land.
  • Setting out a house or structure
  • Obtaining levels and detail about a property
  • Assisting solicitors to sell your land (identification survey reports)
  • Assisting purchasers or sellers wanting information about the position of structures on a property in relation to boundaries and easements.
  • Marking property boundaries
  • Getting land approved by council for development
  • Creating or modifying easements over land
  • Boundary adjustments
  • Consolidation of land
  • Strata subdivision
  • Dual occupancy subdivision
  • Plans of survey for redefinition, possessory title and delimitation
  • Development and planning advice
  • Internal building areas for leasing
  • Mining lease plans